To provide better and more personalized products and/or services, we will collect the following information as you use our products and/or services.
1) When you create an account on the Website or other platform operated by the Company, you provide us with personal information that includes your phone number, email address and a password.
2) When you are using our mining services, we will collect information like number of miners, hashrate, earnings, wallet address, IP location etc. for the purpose of presenting information to you and for your convenience of management.
3) When you are using other specific products and/or services, for example online activities, gift campaign or others, you may need to provide extra information, including your name, gender, recipient address, company name etc. You do not need to provide such information if not use those specialized products or services.
4) We collect information about your activity in our services. For example, when you are using the help center, we will collect your search record and articles your click and the reviews you post. You have the right not to provide those data, but this may lead to your failure to use those functions.
We may collect the following information while you are using our products and/or services:
1) Your apps, browsers & devices. We collect information about the apps, browsers, and devices you use to use our products and/or services, which helps us provide better features. The information we collect includes device information (hardware model, operating system version, equipment configuration, unique device identifier, IMEI, MAC, IDFA etc.), your location information (location determined by GPS, Bluetooth or WIFI), device connection (browser type, telecom operators, language in use) and device status (sensor data, application list etc.)
2) Server logs. While you are using products and/or services provided by the Company, our servers will collect some information automatically, for example the usage status of our products and services, IP address, URL, browser type, language in use, download information, application installation, and the time, period, date of your usage for our applications.
3) Unique application number. Some products and/or services include a unique application number and the system will automatically send related data of the number and installation information to the Company while you install, activate, update or uninstall such products and/or services.
4) Local caches. We may collect the local caches from your browser or application.
5) Cookies. Cookie is mainly used for the convenience of products and/or services usage and user visit data collection. By using cookie, the Company can provide better services and can also allow us to offer specific services. While you are using our products and/or services, we may send cookie to your devices. When you are using the services provided by third parties that are in cooperation with us, for example advertisement etc., we will also allow cookie application. You can change the setting of browsers to reject cookie usage, but this may result in your failure to use some products or services.
All those data are collected anonymously. At the same time, we use encryption to keep your data private.
For the concern of providing better, more personalized products and/or services, we will collect some personal or other information from third parties that you have given your consent in accordance with the law.
We may use the data for the following purposes:
We use your information to deliver and optimize our products and/or services, like doing market research and providing user supports.
We may also use statistics to analyze the performance of our products and/or services. Meanwhile, we share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services. The publicized information will not refer to any of your personal information.
We use the information we collect to customize our services for you, like presenting information that is more related to you.
We may combine the information you provide in one service with other information (like personal information) to meet a more personalized demand.
You agree to authorize the Company to share some necessary information with our affiliates, partners to provide you a more personalized experience.
Based on the contents we’ve collected, we will recommend some contents you may be interested in, including but not limited to messages, system push, or other products and/or services information that have get your consent.
We may also use the information to send important notices, for example changes of terms of service for the Company. As those notices are very important between the Company and you, we highly recommend you to receive and read those messages.
We use information to help improve the safety and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm the Company, our users, or the public.
Whenever you use our products and/or services, we will do our best to ensure you can visit your account smoothly. If the registration information is incorrect, we will try other ways to update or delete the account information (except cases that we need to leave the information for appropriate business and legal reasons). In cases of updating, adjusting or deleting the above-mentioned information, you may be requested to go through authentication to ensure the safety of your account.
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of the Company except in the following cases:
1) To realize what is listed in “How we use the data we collect”. On the basis of information necessity, we may share your information with other companies to improve the performance of the Company’s products and/or services.
2) We’ll share personal information outside of the Company when we have got your consent. Under legal and reasonable request of our affiliates, partners and other trusted third-party suppliers, service providers and agents, we may share your information with them so that third parties can provide needed service or improve service and increase personality.
4) We will share personal information outside of the Company if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request. We share information about the number and type of requests we receive from governments.
• Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
• Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
All the Company’s products are built with strong security features that continuously protect your information. The insights we gain from maintaining our services help us detect and automatically block security threats from ever reaching you. And if we do detect something risky that we think you should know about, we’ll notify you and help guide you through steps to stay better protected.